University of Dayton, M.S.B.A, in progress
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D., cum laude
Eastern Michigan University, M.B.A.
Eastern Michigan University, B.A.
Colleen Kolis focuses her practice on the defense of insurance companies, self-insured corporations and businesses in a wide variety of civil litigation, including first-party auto No-Fault (PIP), third-party auto negligence, insurance coverage disputes, Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense, and (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a judicial law clerk for Oakland County Circuit Court for The Hon. Lorie N. Savin, The Hon. James M. Alexander, and Visiting Judge William Hultgren.
Certified Civil Mediator and Family Law Mediator
Member, Livingston County Bar Association
Member, Macomb County Bar Association
Member, Oakland County Bar Association
Member, Detroit Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
Honors & Recognitions
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Recipient, Alumni Association Distinguished Student Award Recipient, Leadership Achievement Award
- Law Review, Publicity Editor (two terms)
- President, Sports and Entertainment Law Society (five terms)
- Executive Board Member, Student Bar Association (three terms)
- Graduation Marshall (Competitive Selective Process)
- Ambassador (Competitive Selective Process)