University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Eastern Michigan University, B.S.
Lauren Ruggirello focuses her practice on the defense of insurance companies, self-insured corporations and businesses in a wide variety of civil litigation, including first-party auto No-Fault (PIP), third-party auto negligence, insurance coverage disputes, Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense, and (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation.
Awards & Recognition
Honors & Recognitions
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Book Award: Professional Responsibility
- Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence
- Business Law Society, Co-Founder/Secretary
- Student Bar Association, 2L Class Secretary
Eastern Michigan University
- Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Honor Society