Novara Tesija Catenacci McDonald & Baas PLLC is looking for an Associate Attorney to join its growing and dynamic team.
This associate attorney will support the firm’s insurance defense practice and will be provided with opportunities to broaden their skill set through optionally working within the firm’s other practices.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Must be admitted to practice in MI
• 2 – 5 years of private practice experience
• Experience with general liability and 1st and 3rd party claims preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Manage a litigation caseload
• Represent clients in a wide range of insurance defense claims
• Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive Pay
• Excellent Benefits
• Team oriented firm with growth and advancement opportunities