- PartnerFrederick Livingston
"One of the reasons I enjoy working here so much is that every attorney at every level is given opportunities for growth - and new attorneys are paired with excellent mentors who are truly invested in their success and development."
- AssociateNadine Hammoud
"I joined the firm from the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office. One of the greatest things about this firm is the positive, supportive environment. We're encouraged to use our different skill sets, while learning, growing and excelling. To be surrounded by such an incredible group of mentors is definitely refreshing and appreciated."
- Senior AssociateKatina Gorman
"One of our biggest strengths is our ability to exceed client expectations. The firm provides the tools, resources, and support to ensure we do this time and time again."
- Senior AssociateJason Proctor
"There is no better place to learn, grow and succeed than at a firm that supports and strives for the success of not only its clients, but its employees!"
To create a diverse, inclusive and innovative firm composed of a legal team that seeks to solve problems and create solutions for clients. Our strength lies in our people and the unique experiences, skills and history that each of them has brought to our firm.
Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance and 401(k) with match.
We offer a full remote work options with flexible work-from-home schedule and equipment.
- Free snack bar, along with fresh ground Starbucks coffee, cold-brew on tap, and a flavored water machine in two spacious cafes
- Alternative and flexible work spaces
- Private nursing mother's suite
- Meditation room and relaxation station
- Game room and golf simulator usage for staff members