Associate Attorney - Commercial Litigation/Trucking Industry - Southeast MI
Novara Tesija Catenacci McDonald & Baas PLLC is looking for a full-time Associate Attorney with a minimum of 3-10 years of legal experience in Commercial Litigation/Trucking Industry to work in its Troy or Southfield, MI office.
This associate attorney will support the firm’s commercial litigation practice and will be provided with opportunities to broaden their skill set through optionally working within the firm’s other practices.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Must be admitted to practice in MI
• 3-10 years of legal experience
• Commercial Litigation/Trucking Experience Required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Manage a litigation caseload
• Represent clients in a wide range of insurance defense claims
• Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive Pay
• Excellent Benefits - 401(k); dental, vision, disability, health & life insurance; paid time off
• Team oriented firm with growth and advancement opportunities