University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2010
University of Michigan, 2007
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Wisconsin
Dan Allen has experience with the representation of clients of all sizes and across various industries, including the construction industry and defense of No-Fault claims.
He has argued motions on behalf of clients in multiple jurisdictions, including Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. He has obtained complete defense verdicts at arbitration, bench trial, and at conciliation court. Dan has also prepared coverage opinions for national insurance companies on a variety of different issues, including construction defect claims, property damage claims, and personal injury claims.
CIPP-US – Certified Information Privacy Professional
News & Events
- Successfully argued for dismissal of national insurance companies in lawsuits involving claims for No-Fault benefits.
- Successfully argued for dismissal of contractor clients in large construction defect lawsuits.
- Obtained complete defense verdict for local businesses and individuals at arbitration and bench trial.
Awards & Recognition
Honors & Recognitions
University of Wisconsin Law School
- President, Asian Pacific American Law Student Association-South Asian Law Student Association