Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2014
Wayne State University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2011
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
Jason Proctor has dedicated his practice to the defense of national and regional insurance carriers and their insureds. Over the course of his career, he has defended thousands of cases with knowledge, hard work and dedication in reaching successful conclusions via dismissal, settlement or trial.
He has earned his clients’ trust by analyzing their complex issues, keeping them informed and working tirelessly to make their jobs easier. Jason handles all aspects of insurance defense including first and third-party No-Fault cases, premises liability, underinsured and uninsured motorist claims, workers' compensation and contract matters.
State Bar of Michigan, Insurance & Indemnity Law Section and Young Lawyers Section
- Interplay Between No-Fault and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Preserving Evidence in Trucking and Rapid Response
News & Events
- Successfully defended regional trucking company and driver in tort action.
- Represented national and regional insurance companies, securing multiple summary disposition for fraud in the procurement of policy
- Represented multiple national and regional insurance companies in securing dismissals on basis of fraudulent claims
- Represented national and regional insurance companies in securing dismissal for unlawful treatment
- Represented the insureds of national and regional insurance companies in tort actions, securing dismissals based on liability, causation and threshold issues.
- Secured successful settlements of thousands of claims for national and regional insurance companies in automobile, workers compensation and premises liability claims.