Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1994
University of Michigan, B.A., with honors, 1991
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
Bryan Beckerman draws on nearly three decades of experience in employee benefits, corporate, and real estate law.
Bryan Beckerman devotes a substantial amount of his practice not only to Employee Benefits Law, but also both real estate and corporate transactional work.
His representation of numerous corporate clients involves a variety of matters including, labor issues, business formation, negotiation of contracts and commercial litigation. He handles all aspects of creditor-debtor law and collections, in general, representing numerous employee benefit funds, labor organizations, businesses and individuals.
He also represents both residential and commercial landlords with the drafting and review of rental agreements, as well as eviction proceedings and litigating lease-related issues.
Member, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
Member, Oakland County Bar Association
Current President and Executive Board Member, Congregation Beth Shalom
- Represents numerous corporate clients, including both local, family-owned companies and international corporations.
- Represents clients in multi-million dollar real estate transactions, which include purchases, sales and new construction.
- Represents several businesses, both large and small, in landlord-tenant matters.